Favorite discontinued treats?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wrong about the jelly filling i guess (heck it was over a decade ago) but that definitely looks like it! Chuck not knowing anymore info about these childhood treats (besides what I posted) has haunted me ever since I had my last bag when i was a kid, thank you.
After some digging online i found a photo showing there were, pb&j , chocolate, and peanut butter i never saw the pb&j ones . man i miss them things. a lot of things i have been reminded of in this thread still exist yet dont taste quite the same.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember those big long plastic straws full of sour flavored sugar. If they still make them when my grandson starts staying over, guess what he is going home with. One of those and a bunch of Mountain Dew. It'll be payback time.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After some digging online i found a photo showing there were, pb&j , chocolate, and peanut butter i never saw the pb&j ones . man i miss them things. a lot of things i have been reminded of in this thread still exist yet dont taste quite the same.

Yep I just came across that photo as well.

i216.photobucket.com_albums_cc234_hurst_52_pbjcrisp.jpg_90c350a87a705e459afc66edff1a2a90.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom