Favorite discontinued treats?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
i1197.photobucket.com_albums_aa434_bulbboy_sour.jpg

I bought those at a Walmart in KC sometime in early Feb. Had some other flavor I hadn't seen before next to them in a bright red package (Salsa something), IIRC, they tasted like a watered down version of the Cool Ranch. I do remember eating the whole bag in one sitting with some Throwback Mt.Dew, so they couldn't have been that bad.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This for sure.
Also: Cookies & Cream Twix, Crazy Horse beer, Chocolate Soldiers, Royals baseball, and Chewy Chalk...the chalk like stuff with the red stuff inside.

Chocolate Soliders > YooHoo, but last I looked into it, whoever makes YooHoo bought out Chocolate Soldier and it's basically the same recipe. My tastebuds disagree, but that's what I read.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Phart....yep, twist. That stuff was so dry and tough you have to cut it with a knife. Unique flavor...no sugar or molasses.

Plug...Bull of the Woods. I have seen plugs, so I didn't mention them.

Happy Days(skoal) raspberry flavor long gone....football practice favorite.

By 6th grade, the phrase was.."Who wants candy or gum when you can have skoal."

Cohiba

Happy Days raspberry or spearmint?, Skoal, and Copenhagen. Those were the four options then. I have not seen the twist in a long time. I will look around here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom