FedEx STRIKES AGAIN.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It appears that FedEx has misplaced a package that arrived at the FedEx facility in OKC on Saturday.....It was suppose to be delivered on Monday but was a no show (they said there was an exception) and it would be delivered today.....guess what? Another no show with another exception.....now they are now sure where my Colt LE6940 is....I'm hoping that it shows up tomorrow but at this point after a long phone call with them I don't hold out much hope. The customer service rep I spoke with was very nice and very sorry that this happened to me but I'm still left with no Colt LE6940...... sad.....!!!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It appears that FedEx has misplaced a package that arrived at the FedEx facility in OKC on Saturday.....It was suppose to be delivered on Monday but was a no show (they said there was an exception) and it would be delivered today.....guess what? Another no show with another exception.....now they are now sure where my Colt LE6940 is....I'm hoping that it shows up tomorrow but at this point after a long phone call with them I don't hold out much hope. The customer service rep I spoke with was very nice and very sorry that this happened to me but I'm still left with no Colt LE6940...... sad.....!!!
The last few packages I’ve ordered from Sam’s club were late. They ship fedex. Every package, no matter the location shipped from, had an exception at a fedex hub marked as a damaged and replaced shipping label. This is the excuse for the delay.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be sure to notify the seller of what is going on and he may need to contact them and inform them that if it dont show up soon he will have to file a police report on lost/stolen firearm and the ATF will be involved with the investigation.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope it turns up for you. I had them lose some parts a year or two ago. Primary shipped me a whole new order at no charge. Two weeks after the new shipment was received, the original order arrived. Primary let me keep them. It was a great 2 for 1 ending that time.
If only @Hodrod can be so lucky..

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be sure to notify the seller of what is going on and he may need to contact them and inform them that if it dont show up soon he will have to file a police report on lost/stolen firearm and the ATF will be involved with the investigation.
Good Idea.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom