FedEx STRIKES AGAIN.............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be sure to notify the seller of what is going on and he may need to contact them and inform them that if it dont show up soon he will have to file a police report on lost/stolen firearm and the ATF will be involved with the investigation.
They will inform ATF that Hunter Biden picked it up. CASE CLOSED.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i dread getting a notice from fedex saying your shipment is on its way because I know it will be followed by several delay notices, UPS & Amazon rarely delay anything
I've had quite a bit delayed from Amazon lately, the latest being a package supposed to be delivered today, by UPS. They ALL suck. No one has any semblance of customer service anymore.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Harbor Freight package shipped FexEx that was supposed to be here Sunday, it came Monday. It was not something I immediately needed. Hope you are as fortunate.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I normally have good results with UPS, but I went through an ordeal with them last week before my package magically appeared 3 days after a no-show and no updates (other than to say it was delayed).

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered some overalls last week from roundhouse in Shawnee. Supposed to be delivered last Friday. I guess they ship out of Edmond?.
That's where tracking started. Edmond to Weatherford, back to Edmond, then to Kansas, next stop St Louis. Back to Kansas. Probably go back to Edmond again haven't checked. FedEx

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i dread getting a notice from fedex saying your shipment is on its way because I know it will be followed by several delay notices, UPS & Amazon rarely delay anything
All delivery companies have occasional delays. I ordered a new SIM card on 5-12. It was sent 2nd day by 8 pm UPS. It arrived OKC on 5-13. No delivery was attempted until 5-17. I’ve found most are pretty reliable with FedEx Ground being the worst of all. Some of their employees can’t find their own behinds with both hands. All of them are hiring for any armchair quarterbacks that would like to actually play in the game. It’s not an easy job.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All delivery companies have occasional delays. I ordered a new SIM card on 5-12. It was sent 2nd day by 8 pm UPS. It arrived OKC on 5-13. No delivery was attempted until 5-17. I’ve found most are pretty reliable with FedEx Ground being the worst of all. Some of their employees can’t find their own behinds with both hands. All of them are hiring for any armchair quarterbacks that would like to actually play in the game. It’s not an easy job.
As a person that tackles process improvement projects as part of my career, there are so many moving parts in a distribution center. I am sure there could be improvements found in multiple places, but I would be surprised if there is any low hanging fruit left.

We bought a new mattress and adjustable base from Mathis Brothers. The delivery guys didnt have one of the pillows or the mattress protector on the truck. I spent an hour and a half at the Sleep Center working with some awesome people to try and sort out the best way to correct the issue. I wanted to pick them up because we didnt have a compatible mattress protector for the split top mattress, but I didnt want to be reassessed for OKC sales tax when it shouldve been delivered to Canadian County. They agree to ship UPS. 2 days later UPS drops off a pillow and a small box intended up NAPA on Memorial with the routing sticker from my package stuck to it. My tracking number showed delivered, so I am not sure how they got it figured out. We ended up getting our mattress protector the next business day so it all worked out.

All of that is to say that there are numerous opportunities for a small hiccup to turn into a huge headache when it comes to logistics. Its thousands of processes all hinging and timed on the assumption that the preceding step will execute perfectly every time. Also, even having a fairly solid understanding of shipping processes, I still swear up a storm when I really need something at a certain time and it doesnt happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom