first grade home work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure why but it reminds me of:

Teacher: "Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?"

Little Johnny: "None."

Teacher: "Listen carefully: Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?"

Little Johnny: "None."

Teacher: "Can you explain that answer?"

Little Johnny: "One is shot, the others fly away. There are none left."

Teacher: "Well, that isn't the correct answer, but I like the way you think."

Little Johnny: "Teacher, can I ask a question?"

Teacher: "Sure."

Little Johnny: "There are three women in the ice cream parlor. One is licking, one is biting and one is sucking her ice cream cone. Which one is married?"

Teacher: "The one sucking the cone."

Little Johnny: "No. The one with the wedding ring on, but I like the way you think."

lump

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's only in early math someone can by 7 apples or 32 candy bars and no one is confused as to why this person purchased so many. They can also eat 29 of those 32 candy bars and no one wonders why they don't get diabetes/eat disorder. What I'd give to be a kid again.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's only in early math someone can by 7 apples or 32 candy bars and no one is confused as to why this person purchased so many. They can also eat 29 of those 32 candy bars and no one wonders why they don't get diabetes/eat disorder. What I'd give to be a kid again.
Go stand in the hall.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the answer to your math problem:

i41.photobucket.com_albums_e265_argyle64_tumblr_lrut6lkHDI1qjit69o1_500.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom