Folks On Food Stamps Have Good & Expensive Tastes When it Comes to Food.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buying whatever you want with foodstamps is one thing.

But what really pisses me off is the people that get cash on the foodstamp card and then buys beer/tobacco with it. I dont know what the cash part is called, not all FS people get it, but it has no restrictions on what they can buy with it, they can even withdraw it from the ATM

TKR Reptiles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is their assistance to use how they want... If they want to spend their full month worth of food stamps on a weeks worth of steak and lobster and be out for the rest of the month so be it... I thought this was supposed to be a gun forum, not a bridge club where the little old ladies come to squawk...

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is their assistance to use how they want... If they want to spend their full month worth of food stamps on a weeks worth of steak and lobster and be out for the rest of the month so be it... I thought this was supposed to be a gun forum, not a bridge club where the little old ladies come to squawk...

It is. This area is called "General Discussions". If you look farther, you will find area's that are dedicated to guns, ammo, legal, hunting, classifieds, etc...

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this was supposed to be a gun forum, not a bridge club where the little old ladies come to squawk...

ai.imgur.com_xjixx.jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they should personally kiss your feet for what they get. I honestly hope you are not in the situation that you have to use them. If you are, I hope you do not have to deal with people with attitudes like this.

This is certainly a subject we're not going to see eye-to-eye on, so I'll just agree to disagree.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was 16, I worked part time in a grocery store. People would come in and sell their foodstamps for about 10 cents on the dollar, because they could not buy beer or smokes with them. I bought alot of steaks with them. Everyone that worked there did. I am not saying that they all did this, but a bunch of them did. Foodstamps is like anything else. There is people out there who really need them to get by until they can get back on their feet, and there is people who abuse them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom