Folks On Food Stamps Have Good & Expensive Tastes When it Comes to Food.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Find one thread I have started that wasn't firearm related, and was to gripe about some random crap that I have no right to gripe about...

That's the beauty of this country, you DO have the right to gripe about anything you want. It's called free speech, protected by the first amendment.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was 16, I worked part time in a grocery store. People would come in and sell their foodstamps for about 10 cents on the dollar, because they could not buy beer or smokes with them. I bought alot of steaks with them. Everyone that worked there did. I am not saying that they all did this, but a bunch of them did. Foodstamps is like anything else. There is people out there who really need them to get by until they can get back on their feet, and there is people who abuse them.

See those are the people that need to be taken off the program and prosecuted!!!

Oh wait a minute, you are just as guilty for buying them and using them. Why are you OK??!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See those are the people that need to be taken off the program and prosecuted!!!

Oh wait a minute, you are just as guilty for buying them and using them. Why are you OK??!

I was 16. I knew when I posted this, that I would get hit. I was a kid. I also messed around with 16 year old girls at the time. I must just be bad people....

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe they should personally kiss your feet for what they get...

Maybe...

Yes. Maybe they should. After all it is our money that the welfare crowd is using to eat, keep a roof over their heads and buy booze and drugs with.

Wait. What? OH Yeah. They're already kissing the rear ends of the politicians who steal from us to give to them.

Nevermind. Not interested in having my feet kissed by someone with their lips permanently attached to the hindquarters of a <gag> politician.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just remembered this one, one of my favs.
http://youtu.be/lrvnLpLjTuA

a4.bp.blogspot.com__EE4XwPslovo_SadBKEpuuXI_AAAAAAAAEGk_18iNx_k7f2o_s1600_odbalbum.jpg

None of you nmph better look at me funny!
Nmph you know my name now GIMME MY MONEY!

Maybe you should learn to read, or comprehend what you read... I said find a thread I started, not commented it...

Maybe you should learn that ellipses do not replace periods in everyday speech...unless you're Christopher Walken...or William...Shatner...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom