For there beiong no WMD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL. This has my nomination for post of the year!

It was pretty good...McCain had valor for his service but he's going senile now and taking selfies with ISIS fighters...maybe the 130 sailors he killed on the USS Forrestal have finally made him crazy? Either that or he lost a few marbles being beaten by the NVA in the Hanoi Hilton?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg
It was pretty good...McCain had valor for his service but he's going senile now and taking selfies with ISIS fighters...maybe the 130 sailors he killed on the USS Forrestal have finally made him crazy? Either that or he lost a few marbles being beaten by the NVA in the Hanoi Hilton?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
why is nutbag mccain practically salivating to invade again? Who's pulling his strings and are they the same ones pulling obama'

Absolutely, but only if he made hillary vp and shuffled her off to someplace completely irrelevant. Bill was perfectly fine so long as he was getting moist cigars and hummers in the oval office. Once the emasculator cut him off, he got all cranky and invaded serbia.

I want my potus getting it on a daily basis. It's obviously the only way to prevent war. Our next potus should be vetted on the attractiveness of his/her mate, and their willingness to duck under the resolute desk when their country needs them.

Just the tip. We'll just put the tip in and then pull out...promise...

lmao!

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McCain has been bat **** crazy for a couple decade now....he's the bona fide leader of Team America..World police division.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes and you voted for this America hating pansy ass liar. So what? :D

Just remember this. I was also the very first Rubio supporter. I've been tooting his horn for over 6 years. I'm pretty sure I was the first person to suggest a Bush/Rubio ticket.

I know I'm not the only OSAer to vote for Obama but I about the only one who'll fess up to, take my "spanking", laugh it off and throw cash for Rubio.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just remember this. I was also the very first Rubio supporter. I've been tooting his horn for over 6 years. I'm pretty sure I was the first person to suggest a Bush/Rubio ticket.

I know I'm not the only OSAer to vote for Obama but I about the only one who'll fess up to, take my "spanking", laugh it off and throw cash for Rubio.

Lurker...you're obviously the most intelligent person on this forum. :) :popcorn:

Latest posts

Top Bottom