For those of you who may of over indulged last night.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I over indulged in some grilled satay wild pig with stir fried Vietnamese veggies. Got up yesterday morning and ran 12 miles.

Fat, drunk and slow is no way to resist what's coming our way.
I hate it when my car is broke.
My saying is that if you ever see me running you better start running to because I’m out of bullets and something scary is chasing my fat @ss.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry 'bout that. I drove them for years. Gets you plenty of exercise and experience with tools, though.
Hey we are just razzin each other, no issues.
All the ford parts I use on my Chevy keeps them living much longer.

I hate a GM rearend. Every one of them I have had broke.
9" ford in my stuff and Ford Flex fans and my Choice of coil and wires are from a Ford.
I also use Ford serpentine pulleys modified to fit my Chevy engines to keep the belt on.

Good morning all.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey we are just razzin each other, no issues.
All the ford parts I use on my Chevy keeps them living much longer.

I hate a GM rearend. Every one of them I have had broke.
9" ford in my stuff and Ford Flex fans and my Choice of coil and wires are from a Ford.
I also use Ford serpentine pulleys modified to fit my Chevy engines to keep the belt on.

Good morning all.

Maybe you just ought to go totally with Fords?

In my 60+ years of driving vehicles with 4 wheels, I have had far less problems with the Fords as compare to GM or Chrysler products, as well as one or two foreign cars.

I once had a 1980 Chevy Silverado that had a camshaft start flattening the lobes at 17,000 miles and needed a full overhaul at 60,000 miles, even after proper maintenance and oil changes. Sadly, I had to drive that POS for several years because I couldn't afford to trade.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t been hung over since 1990. I was in a horse production class in college, and we had a night ride with some young horses. After we got back to the barn, a few folks went into town to get “refreshments“, and we sat around a bonfire most of the night drinking and visiting. The professor made it clear that no one was leaving after the drinking started, so we ended up sleeping in our trucks. He woke us up at about 7 the next morning to start class again, and I discovered real fast that riding horses with a hangover is a horrible experience. The professor had absolutely no mercy or sympathy for us.🤢

DANGERDAN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife crashed early last night so I was left to down a whole bottle of champagne myself. We tried something new last night, a red blackberry sparkling wine from Winc. Alcohol was only 8.5% so no hangover today, but I was feeling right by 12:30 before finishing the bottle.
We heard a bunch of popping last night too. Thought it was all fireworks but according to the news this morning people were shot all over the city as the ball dropped. Too many idiots on the planet today. Just drink, kiss a girl, and have a good time already.
Yeah seen the News in Midtown you could see the gang element all in the back ground but I'm sure they will blame it on the gun. Not who taught these young people it's ok to kill one another.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you just ought to go totally with Fords?
I had Fords and the drivetrain outlasted the bodies.
I am always looking for those old cheap inline 6 Ford vehicles with the 200" and 250" from the 1975-1982 era.
I have owned a lot of Mustangs and Loved my Pinto.
All carbureted and No overdrives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom