Friend's rifle was butchered at local shop....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After going to their site I found the problem! They have an ARMORER! not a trained gunsmith. Any dumb A_ _ that's read two issues of Guns and Ammo can be an ARMORER! Did you look down the barrel to see if the pin goes thru the middle of the bore?

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy went by the store earlier tonight but the owner is not taking any responsibility and saying if my buddy has an issue, he needs to talk to the person that actually did the work. The owner said the barrel looked fine to him and that he wouldn't have an issue shooting it. The owner said he'd have the person who did the weld call him tomorrow.

More to come...

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy went by the store earlier tonight but the owner is not taking any responsibility and saying if my buddy has an issue, he needs to talk to the person that actually did the work. The owner said the barrel looked fine to him and that he wouldn't have an issue shooting it. The owner said he'd have the person who did the weld call him tomorrow.

More to come...

'And in local news, Ferguson unrest has reached Norman, OK. Specifically, one business in particular...

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.reactiongifs.com_r_mog1.gif

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just talked to my buddy and it was American Armory and Tactical out of Norman. My buddy said that the guy handed it to him with the handguard installed on the barrel nut which should have been a clue since it wasn't attached to an upper.

RIGHT! We all do... I would be Pissed

It was posted on page 2

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoever said that barrel looks "fine" is a ****ing moron. He is now responsible for ruining any reputation that store ever had when it comes to working on firearms, or anything else for that matter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom