Gah, No More Toys for a While. Or I Just Spent the Morning at the Dealership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Things may have changed since last fall, but I searched for a while and found what I wanted at mark allen chev. No mark up and actually was about to get a couple hundred dollars of stuff. Least I have ever got discounted by a long shot from msrp. I would have walked away if they up charged from msrp. Again that may have changed since last fall or could be a Chevrolet thing cause I found others that would do that also but no trucks to sell me I wanted.
That said, I feel bad for retail folks not being able to get product to sell. Tough times. But no matter how bad I feel for them I wouldn't have paid more that msrp. And wouldn't have paid what I did if my current pickup was worth way more money that seriously just made it worth it for me.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother saw this somewhere on the internet. This is ridiculous. My local dealer said they’re up charging but not like this.

24EB8E6C-581A-4FA1-AC31-B8AC9D42307B.jpeg

hammerdown51

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've been buying Hyundai's now for a while & my wife and one of my daughters drive them, the other a Toyota. I think for the money you can't buy a better car than a Hyundai
The wife was thinking about an Ioniq plug-in. Hyundai can’t sell them in Oklahoma. Dealer said it has something to do with the state and them. Funny that Kia and Toyota both sell them.

Both Hyundai and Kia said add a few thousand to the msrp take it or leave it and you can’t order one. You can get on a waiting list and take or leave what hits the lot. We’re still looking even out of state if we have to.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition! We are a Hyundai family as well. My wife drives a Santa Fe and we love it so much that we bought our daughter an '17 Elantra last week! Great cars.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the new addition! We are a Hyundai family as well. My wife drives a Santa Fe and we love it so much that we bought our daughter an '17 Elantra last week! Great cars.
17 Elantra is what I came from and it went to my daughter. I was happy with that car, but we needed another one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom