Get your Flu/TDAP Shots people!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes yes...anyone who is a vaccine denier is just as bad as a global warning denier...we must round them up!

There are hundreds of varieties of the flu...the shot only contains a few of them and if they "guess" wrong then you get zero protection from the actual virus that is proliferating during that flu season. In addition to that, taking the shot lowers you immunity to other things...injecting heavy metals and chemical poisons destroys your immune system and the flu shot is linked to altimeters. No thanks...I used to get them when I was uniformed and now that I am more informed I choose not to.

Where do you get the information about the negatives of the vaccines? How does one know that those sources are any more or less credible that those sources that promote the vaccines? It doesn't matter to me either way what someone chooses here, I've seen some heavy promoting in this thread and claims in this thread from several about the ill effects of the flu vaccine, but where does all of this information come from, why is their information trusted, and other information is "false"? Not attacking you or anyone who chooses not too, just curious.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife gets the flu shot at her work, they come to their office to give it to all their people, company paid for. She's been getting the shot at work every year manymany years and almost never gets the flu or even a cold. She runs the office in a family owned company the last 30 years and works alot of hours with alot of responsibility so she cant get sick and doesnt much.

In my business we have everyone who works in our shops get the flu shot in addition to any other innoculations that are required by the health department for them to keep their licenses in the 2 states we operate in. All the cleaning and precautions you take are still not enough when you have people with whatever theyre carrying inside them coming in off the streets all day long to get a tattoo or a piercing. We have to be super clean and have healthy employees dealing with blood bourne pathogens in the air.

I havent had a flu shot this year but have in past years. I still usually always get sick in the winter with some kind of bug or a cold or whatever at least once, sometimes twice. I dont go to the Dr, I just let it run its course with lots of rest and fluids, etc. So far this year it has hit me and my teenage son once. He didnt get the shot either this year but he has in past years. Gladly whatever we had left us both in less than a couple of days. No matter if you get the shot or not kids will still bring you all kinds of stuff from the Petri dish that is public school and I spend way more time with the kid than his mom does.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have vaccinated many cattle and a few folks. With a killed virus. Which is a dead virus. I am trying to figure out how you would get the flu from a dead virus. Years ago when we vaccinated cattle for Bovine Viral Diarrhea. Which in those days was a live virus vaccine. Some cattle would get sick. But, now that it is a killed variety. It is basically unheard of. In my area of operations. I think that people that come down with the flu after the shot. Already had it incubating. You will not get immediate protection. Or got one of the nasty cold bugs Or Gi tract bugs. And they are not the classic flu. And I think these days it might be more detrimental to eat a tuna fish sandwich.
Regards.

You are absolutely right that it is a dead virus. So why do people get sick after they get the shot, which is a common occurrence. I loved how Piers Morgan got the shot on air claiming it doesn't make you sick then came in the next day sick as a dog.

It is a quality control issue. They end up leaving bits of live virus in there that get people sick. There was even a case on RNA from an individual being found in a batch of vaccines. In the US, the labs are checked every 2 years and in China, where a large number of vaccines come from, the labs are checked every 10 years.

While I believe the heavy metals in these shots are detrimental to adults, most people won't hardly notice I difference. The major concern is with developing children and the elderly. The amounts that we give kids is like administering multiple does to adults and the metal is detrimental to the electrical communication in the brain. That and they haven't done hardly any study of the effects on kids over the short or long term.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where do you get the information about the negatives of the vaccines? How does one know that those sources are any more or less credible that those sources that promote the vaccines? It doesn't matter to me either way what someone chooses here, I've seen some heavy promoting in this thread and claims in this thread from several about the ill effects of the flu vaccine, but where does all of this information come from, why is their information trusted, and other information is "false"? Not attacking you or anyone who chooses not too, just curious.

I have read the inserts, I have listened to what some vaccine skeptics (some of whom are doctors) have to say and why, I have looked up the ingredients, etc. The big difference here is, I am not telling anyone not to get them, I am telling you why I don't get them...the PRO-vaccine people are the only ones in here who are totalitarians and want to force others to do what they think is best. And if you read up some, I said I believe in the idea of inoculation, but I do not think it is "safe and effective" enough yet as is the claim.

You are absolutely right that it is a dead virus. So why do people get sick after they get the shot, which is a common occurrence. I loved how Piers Morgan got the shot on air claiming it doesn't make you sick then came in the next day sick as a dog.

It is a quality control issue. They end up leaving bits of live virus in there that get people sick. There was even a case on RNA from an individual being found in a batch of vaccines. In the US, the labs are checked every 2 years and in China, where a large number of vaccines come from, the labs are checked every 10 years.

While I believe the heavy metals in these shots are detrimental to adults, most people won't hardly notice I difference. The major concern is with developing children and the elderly. The amounts that we give kids is like administering multiple does to adults and the metal is detrimental to the electrical communication in the brain. That and they haven't done hardly any study of the effects on kids over the short or long term.

Yes and then you wonder why they want us to vaccinate CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY first? Eugenics....

Latest posts

Top Bottom