Getting older sucks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
medical-doctors-physician-consultant-underwears-old_age-dcln206_low.jpg

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when your medicine chest only had shaving stuff, a bottle of aspirin, and anti-acid tablets, deodorant, and cologne?

Now there is more stuff than you can imagine to treat and preserve every orifice, pressure, etc., etc. ...

Woody

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you only have a few aches and pains in the mornings - you be doing good. As long as u can get up and go mess with your guns--its another good day. On the top side of the green grass you have only two choices --good days and better days. Thank God we're on the computer this morning!!!

Amen and Amen

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting old damn sure does suck! I've had a couple of surgeries and a round of radiation in the last few years. The body just does not come back like it used to. The thing is, I don't really feel old, but I sure FEEL old, if you know what I mean.

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Turned 72 this year. While I have and do experience many of the maladies spoken of here, I would say that getting older is grand....Dying is what will SUCK!. I do enjoy my life!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I wake up in the morning, I stretch my arms and legs in every direction before opening my eyes.

If I don't feel plastic, I figure I'm not in a body bag, and its ok to open the eyes and get started with the days activities. :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I wake up in the morning, I stretch my arms and legs in every direction before opening my eyes.

If I don't feel plastic, I figure I'm not in a body bag, and its ok to open the eyes and get started with the days activities. :D

When I wake up, I stretch my arms and legs in every direction before opening my eyes, then I ride out the pain, stand and hold on to the dresser until the next round has stopped, then I can start my day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom