GIVEAWAY: MIGHTY PEN Year End BIG Giveaway - 8 Winners will be chosen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What products would you like to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted to let you know I got the 45-120 razor in the mail today. That thing is a work of art. Ive already used it. It was my first time using a safety razor and Im already hooked. To me the 45-120 case is the perfect size and the weight you added makes it perfect. The smoothest shave, other than a real Barber shave, I have ever had. I cant wait to order a brush to go along with it.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanted to let you know I got the 45-120 razor in the mail today. That thing is a work of art. Ive already used it. It was my first time using a safety razor and Im already hooked. To me the 45-120 case is the perfect size and the weight you added makes it perfect. The smoothest shave, other than a real Barber shave, I have ever had. I cant wait to order a brush to go along with it.

Thanks Brian! I'm glad you like it. I tried to get just a perfect balance between the weight of the handle and the razor head. What blade did you use? Was it the Wilkinson that I included?

I'll be posting pictures of my prototype badger brush a little later today if I can break away from the workbench.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to what you come up with. I'm sure it will be awesome. Love my bullet pens!

Thanks very much Steve and glad you like your pens!

If you hit the show this weekend, be sure to stop by and say hi.

Ps. I have plans soon to get some .357 Sig dies and I already have some brass so I'll be able to hook you up with a nice keyring too.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm droppin hints about stocking stuffers already. Hopefully I get an early one! Good luck branching out. All the options seemed like good ones.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Brian! I'm glad you like it. I tried to get just a perfect balance between the weight of the handle and the razor head. What blade did you use? Was it the Wilkinson that I included?

I'll be posting pictures of my prototype badger brush a little later today if I can break away from the workbench.

Yes I used the Wilkinson. I know you said the Marlin was collectible so I thought Id just put it up and consider it the start of my shaving collection. Once again thanks for the fast turn around time. Im looking forward to seeing what your brushes look like.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't have a chance to take and load a pic of the brush last night. It's been crazy busy getting ready for Wanenmacher's and I'm only having a chance to get on here while I eat or take computer breaks to print things.

It does look like I might change the design just slightly to accomodate another project I'm working on as well so probably won't have pics until after the gun show so I can use the new design. In fact I should have it available for sale within a week or so if all goes well.

Ya the Marlin blade is from the late early 50's. I bet it would still work fine, but I wouldn't want to use it, the packaging is so cool with the rifle on it. They used to use "As good as the gun" as one of their taglines for the blades. Marlin actually produced both razor blades and shaving cream back then. Winchester even made straight razors that are very collectible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom