GIVEAWAY: MIGHTY PEN Year End BIG Giveaway - 8 Winners will be chosen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What products would you like to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little over a week left to get your votes in to enter this giveaway.

Remember 8 winners will be choosen with a variety of items. Be a winner, vote now.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the prize list rundown. I do have to make a correction to the First Prize, the winner will have choice of any one of the Parker DE Safety Razors or of the 50 BGM Mach 3 Razor. The way I initially presented it limited it to the Parker head premium razors and I did not mean to limit to only that style of head.

There will be EIGHT WINNERS for this year ending giveaway. The prize list is as follows:

First Prize: Choice of any of the premium razors such as the .50 BMG Razor in either a Parker head or a Mach 3 or the new .45-120 Razor.

Second Prize: Choice of a Parker premuim bullet pen in .300 Win Mag. Brass or Nickel

Third Prize: .375 H&H 'Gillette Tech' style razor

3 x Fourth Prizes: 3 Winners will each receive their choice of a Cross style bullet pen such as the .30-06/.308, 30-30, 7.62x39, etc..

2 x Fifth Prizes: 2 Winners will each receive their choice of a Bullet Keyring

Winners will also be allowed to choose a different item of similar or lessor value and/or apply their winning value or leftover value towards another item as well.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a few more days left to enter. Entries close at the end of the month.

127 voters so far with 8 winners to be chosen so the odds are good.

If you haven't voted yet, do it now and secure your spot in the drawing.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who haven't voted in the poll yet, the entry period ends tonight at 10pm and 8 winners will be chosen.

Enter now if you haven't already. I'll be shipping out the winning items next week in plenty of time for Christmas gifts.

Remember... EIGHT winners will be chosen. This is the best odds you've had at winning in a giveaway all year. All you have to do is vote in the poll to enter.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted more pens more calibers, but the chess set idea is really intriguing - I'd like to see what you'd do with that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom