GIVEAWAY: MIGHTY PEN Year End BIG Giveaway - 8 Winners will be chosen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What products would you like to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're out at the Wanenmacher's gun show in Tulsa this weekend, be sure to stop by and say hi.

I'm setup with Mark's Firearms on 26D. That's on the upper level, in the NorthWest quadrant.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to need that ma duce razor after all the facial hair growth for men's health this month.

Now that the gunshow is over, I'm going to start working on my face ghillie. In that amount of time, I'll be happy if I can get 10% of the fur that Sol is wearing.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was good to meet you out at the show on Sunday. I picked up a pen for a Christmas gift for someone else, but I dont think I can give it away. I am going to have to pick up a few more i guess.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was good to meet you out at the show on Sunday. I picked up a pen for a Christmas gift for someone else, but I dont think I can give it away. I am going to have to pick up a few more i guess.

Thanks Mike, you too!

That was my first gunshow in quite a while and it was great getting out to see everyone and interact. There's just nothing better than being in a 13 acre room filled with other firearms enthusiasts of like mind.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I used your pen to help put a doucher in jail today for pointing a gun at his wife's head.......Hells yeah!

LOL. Glad to see it's going to good use!

Great seeing you again out at the show. Hope your son had a good time; I had mine out there for a little while on Sunday morning and we covered up the table to walk around a bit too. I remember all those times when my Dad took me to gun shows about that age and I wouldn't trade one minute of it. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom