Global Warming again?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think they are going to use "global warming", "global cooling" and "climate change" to further tax the sheeple.

Why aren't the sheeple asking where all this global warming tax money is going ? Proof that it's a scam is that the tax money does NOT go to help stop "climate change", it's goes into the politicians pockets just as all other taxes.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched CNN talk about our climate and how we have to do something. Then they showed a 73 foot tree being cut down to take to Washington. lol

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there is some solid evidence on climate change, mainly research done in Europe. But I also think the data is slightly skewed due to "abnormal" weather patterns the last few years I've the north Atlantic areas. As past data shows, we are on track to a historically normal elevated greenhouse gas pattern, but that archived data also shows it happening at a slightly faster rate during this particular cycle. Then again, biological sampling has showed the increase to be stalling in growth rate since the mid-60's. The research is pretty conclusive that this warm cycle should be ending within the next decade or so, and lulling back into a cooler pattern.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there is some solid evidence on climate change, mainly research done in Europe. But I also think the data is slightly skewed due to "abnormal" weather patterns the last few years I've the north Atlantic areas. As past data shows, we are on track to a historically normal elevated greenhouse gas pattern, but that archived data also shows it happening at a slightly faster rate during this particular cycle. Then again, biological sampling has showed the increase to be stalling in growth rate since the mid-60's. The research is pretty conclusive that this warm cycle should be ending within the next decade or so, and lulling back into a cooler pattern.

A lot of scientific sounding mumbo jumbo double speak. You're pretty good at this CAGW thing. Haha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom