Gonna be rich!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep this is it! I knew I'd find my way to millions someday! This aluminum scoop shovel takes a beating shoveling out the horse barn. A replacement is expensive. I began attempting to weld aluminum with my tig yesterday. There's not much around here for aluminum scrap but figured I had it down decent enough. Today I saw this scoop shovel standing there and saw the cracks and decided to give it a go. Boy I was nervous cuz this is a high end project. Well I got the cracks welded up. I'm pretty sure I've never seen a shovel repair shop and I figure it's the next BIG business so I'm getting ready to go all in. Someday folks will be whispering to each other, yeah that guy made his millions in the shovel repair industry. Now to be serious, I'm well aware that these welds don't look very good but don't worry I'll practice for atleast another 20mins before I go pro.
IMG_5769.JPG
IMG_5777.JPG
IMG_5778.JPG

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cowcatcher the little woman is after me to compost her flower beds and turn them over for winter and my shovel is starting to show a little wear from use, do you think you could fix it up to where I could get a few more seasons out of it ?

I can't pay cash money cause I'm running a tad short on funds right now but I could swap you one or two of mamas delicious baked possums and a full bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 to wash them down if you're game.

Let me know.

Shovel.jpg

baked possum.jpg

md.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom