Got a vague word of economist saying the U.S.will be economically doomed in 12 months

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not hear it today, but several economist are saying things could get really bad by late 2012. The predictions I have heard range from a major double dip recession to a depression that makes the 30s look like nothing. This is what I think all the end of the world predictions are really talking about.

After all for a lot of people not being able to run to Walmart or McDonalds would be the end of the world. :rotflmao:

That's weird cuz GC and me saw 5 or 6 box vans parked at a local trailer park (KOA like place for RVs and such) last night with really nice wrap on them saying that 2012 was not coming after all ... but May 11, 2011 was gonna be a ***** ... :bigeye:

I kinda wondered why they spent all that money on a bunch of box vans ... and I would be doing a lot of things with my time if I knew the actual date of the end of the world ... sleeping in a motor home in a little bitty trailer park in December in Oklahoma is NOT one of the things on my list ... :contract:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talk of slipping back into a double dip recession or even a depression as the bond yield curve nears a near all time high??? Makes me laugh.

There are some many things that could crash the bond market in a heartbeat. As my grandfather used to say, Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some many things that could crash the bond market in a heartbeat. As my grandfather used to say, Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Pay down your debt - the one thing you can't hardly go wrong doing.

Meanwhile beware of people predicting disasters who are also selling something.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pay down your debt - the one thing you can't hardly go wrong doing.

Meanwhile beware of people predicting disasters who are also selling something.

Exactly.

As for people predicting disasters, I only listen to well known economist on something like this. Preferable those not selling a book, :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom