Got my FFL !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just remember reddog1, Many police, fire, postal, transit, fedex, ups, southwest airlines, AA, Tulsa city workers, are union employees and when you bash unions they know where not to spend their dollars. And we have many members here at OSA who are employed by the above.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember reddog1, Many police, fire, postal, transit, fedex, ups, southwest airlines, AA, Tulsa city workers, are union employees and when you bash unions they know where not to spend their dollars. And we have many members here at OSA who are employed by the above.

Get over it. I said I cant stand unions.

I have nothing against union workers.

There are many people who feel the same way about this as I do here @ OSA, however, you seem to keep trying to single me out.

Get over it bro!

And this thread is not about unions. Please have respect for the OP, and keep it on track.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Crusader8207

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks reddog1, yes I will do transfers. I will keep it in line with the current market. My philosophy to business is not to be the cheapest, but offer a nice assortment of product, offer top notch customer service, and fair pricing. This has been my philosophy for the current business that I work in and it has proven to be a successful way of business.

I will give you a call and meet with you some time.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom