Got some kids out shooting today ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way to go! Looks like the young man in the first post, pic #3 needs a little choaching on his grip. LoL.

I'll bet they enjoyed their day. Thanks for getting them out!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They could all use some coaching of one sort or another (so could I!!!). This was my first time shooting with all but one of them. Tried to hammer (gently, but firmly) on safety issues as the first priority. Then, HAVE FUN, dammit! Some of these kids (probably ranged from 9 to 13 or 14) shot everything from .177 pellet, through .22 rimfire (a BUNCH), through .380, through .45 ACP, .270 Winchester and 20-guage. Single shots, derringers, bolt guns, pumps, semi-autos. I was genuinely amazed at how well some of them shot, especially some of the bigger stuff! Don't anybody tell them, but I think I had as much fun as they did!!!

Road Runner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep up the good work. It is great to see more and more people enjoying the shooting sports. I had two newbies with me at the range yesterday. One was an adult first time firearm owner and the other was a 13 year old with a new lever action .22

Latest posts

Top Bottom