Gun range/shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

glockgal

So my husband and 2 friends of ours are considering opening a range/shop. We have already began the FFL license paperwork, and looking for a location. My friend and I have done some major research into this, anyone have any probelms opening thier own shop, like state/city/couty oridance problems?

I have been in law enforcement for 10 years, and my father is retired ATF so I think we are off to a good start. lol :D

We are looking into grants for small business also. Any information you can pass along would be great ...thanks

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What location? Beggs? Tulsa already has 3 or 4 indoor ranges in the area.
I wouldn't think rural areas would have enough traffic since most people in rural areas shoot outdoors.
One of the biggest indoor range problems has been airflow or the lack thereof, working lanes and lack of open lane slots.
Just my observances.
Question, Are you looking for investors or just SBA's?

T

TScott27

As long there is good airflow that would be fine by me. :) One of my buddies likes ranges with higher ceilings, I guess he doesn't like really cramped indoor ranges. Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom