Gun show rules they need to implement.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very true but most people in wheelchairs do gain weight. Some people gain a lot of weight. I can not begin to tell you the number of less then pleasant rear views I have seen while fitting wheelchairs. :nono2:

It mostly depends on the persons health and medical condition. Then if they are able, the desire they have to stay in shape.

Exactly, people have the chance to make the best or worst of a situation. Not many medical conditions FORCE someone to become obese.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly, people have the chance to make the best or worst of a situation. Not many medical conditions FORCE someone to become obese.

More then you would think and genetics play a large part too. Take a person who has a normal lifestyle, diet, etc and then take that lifestyle away from them. 7 out of 10 will balloon very nicely. There are a lot of factors that come into play when a person starts having to use a wheelchair. Heck I have been in the medical field over 20 years now and the wheelchair business for around 15. I have seen almost every kind of change you can imagine.

Heck I am living proof without even being in a wheelchair. Just getting older and being stuck behind a desk for 12 or more hours a day has added a lot more weight to me then I like. If I were in a wheelchair it would be even worse because only my upper body would get any exercise.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are the actual rules that I put on my table for gun shows

1. Gunshows are Fun
2. If you don't like a price, make an offer
3. I'm here to make money, please don't be offended by an offer to buy your gun.
4. Superdave's T-shirts make you look thin, cure baldness, and increase male potency. (these claims have not been evaluated by the american medical association.)
5. Remember rule number one.

Even as a dealer, I go to gunshows, because I LOVE GUNS. I like talking to gun people, I like seeing rare and unusual stuff, I like learning about guns from the older fellows. I like showing guns and explaining them to kids. Who really goes to a show to shop for one specific, current production gun. Sheesh. Get that at Walmart

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw All of that Too, but was glad to have the Show to walk around due to the 40mph winds spoiling an otherwise beautiful day. Beat the He** outa the new Dicks Sporting Goods let-down that we were all "waiting" for....BawHawHaw!!!!

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here are the actual rules that I put on my table for gun shows

1. Gunshows are Fun
2. If you don't like a price, make an offer
3. I'm here to make money, please don't be offended by an offer to buy your gun.
4. Superdave's T-shirts make you look thin, cure baldness, and increase male potency. (these claims have not been evaluated by the american medical association.)
5. Remember rule number one.

Even as a dealer, I go to gunshows, because I LOVE GUNS. I like talking to gun people, I like seeing rare and unusual stuff, I like learning about guns from the older fellows. I like showing guns and explaining them to kids. Who really goes to a show to shop for one specific, current production gun. Sheesh. Get that at Walmart

Finally,there you go.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when i was in the military m1 carbines, used clips bars used clips,garands used clips, magazine was where u stored cannon powder, i think this magazine crap is just political correct nonsence

Latest posts

Top Bottom