Guns for the Amazon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
12g pump, high cap w/00 buck
really good fixed blade knife
Water purifier system, straw system works for short durations
Sleeping net to hang over cot
Baby wipes in quantity
right guard spray for your feet/crotch etc.
Enjoy yourself, it sucks!!
You wouldn't want the survival straw for water down there. They only filter down to .2 microns. For the tropics, you want a filter that goes down to .02 microns so it filters viruses as well

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the Toilet Paper I could carry, and all I could make other people carry. Oh, and a Rem.870 12ga, 22 semi pistol and a Ka-Bar knife. Oh and fire starting stuff, socks and lots and lots of bug spray.

This plus a case of baby wipes for when the toilet paper turns to sandpaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget your video camera so you can document all the wild encounters to share with your OSA buddies. Maybe you could stream it live or Bluetooth or whatever so we can keep up with you in real time.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might check to see if they have a "military" exemption for certain calibers. If they do civilian use is a big no-no. Transport would also be problematic unless you're traveling with the appropriate sponsorship or gov't flights in and out.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget your video camera so you can document all the wild encounters to share with your OSA buddies. Maybe you could stream it live or Bluetooth or whatever so we can keep up with you in real time.
Oddly enough no cameras allowed. Supposed to be an official photographer no other cameras allowed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I go to the amazon, the only thing I'm taking is some extra money for tips and aspirin for the hangover.

upload_2018-4-1_20-5-6.jpeg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All the Gold Bond I could carry and a rope for when the Gold Bond runs out. I'm out on the humidity/rain forest business............

Latest posts

Top Bottom