"gunworld"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLlama

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In for the Bash... Gunworld is a disgrace. I wish they would go under... I know somebody that is already local and established that probably jump at the chance to take that joint over.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought my glock 19 gen 4 from them. Yes I was stupid for going there. No one else had it at the time and I didn't want to wait. So I paid way more than I should have. I ended up paying $635 or so for it. That is how much they screw people. But like I said i didn't want to wait. I just cannot see there being enough people to keep their doors open. I know there are probably a lot from tinker but I can't see there being that many. Most people know better. Mine was a one time deal. I haven't been back nor will I. But when I bought it I paid first and then they ran a BC. But I never had to sign a contract or anything like it. They were nice but I still wouldn't go back. They are crooks and know it. I would love it if they did go out of business. Would serve then right.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a good use for them once...

There wasn't a store that had an XDs in stock and I was working a potential trade with a member from Tulsa. I wanted to hold the gun before committing (odd, I know) and didn't want to waste gas for both of us if I didn't like it. It was right around the time all of the guns were heading back to Sprinfield, so nobody had one in stock except Gunworld...at least nobody near MWC. I ran in, fondled the gun, checked it side by side with a PPS (another gun I liked), giggled at their prices, and excitedly told the clerk "yeah, it's great. I'll clear it with the wife and I should be back in a day or two to take it home. Yeah, the price looks great! I bet I can talk her into it." Next on my agenda was a happy PM to my new friend in T-Town to let him know the trade was on. Shortly, I was one Glock lighter and an XDs richer. I'd be willing to bet that the XDs .45 I looked at is still under the Gunworld glass.

Oh, and I had a friend work there for a few months. He said they were all cork soakers and everyone's perception of the place is 100% true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom