Halloween Ideas needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20221005_200205.jpg

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will have fog going, have a few other items out. Going for a PG 13 Theatrical style display. Many young children love it, some are scared (but not too bad). Good way to meet neighbors.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can not afford it yet but I want a 5 or 6 ft pose-able skeleton, a skeleton dog, a cheap leash and collar and a kids size Biden hat.

I want to put the skeleton in our front porch swing holding the lease to the dog and wearing the Biden hat. The kids will love it and the adults will be scared of the Biden supporter.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got done with that darn tricycle and Halloween is fast approaching.

During the ice storm we were the only ones in our neighborhood that had a generator so we were an island in a sea of black. I had rigged up a small display and had a treat transfer system using a bucket and ropes on pulleys to keep from having to wear a COVID mask on Halloween.

I had made this but it is a pain in the neck tearing it apart every night to park the car.

View attachment 304317

Last year, I rigged up an alien and a spaceship attacking Washington D.C. During the 60 MPH winds, that thing almost killed me taking flight while I tried to wrangle it off of the mount in the flagpole hole.

View attachment 304318

If anyone has a theme or any ideas, please don't hesitate.
I refuse to participate in a Satanic celebration.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I refuse to participate in a Satanic celebration.

I never got to do Halloween because of religious parents. Now those same parents are encouraging their grandkids to do Halloween… not really understanding this one.. My wife still can’t believe the way I was raised.

It’s a learning experience for me as a parent now since I basically have to follow my wife’s lead on things since from birth I never got to believe in Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, etc etc…

Oh yeah and those same parents let the Santa thing happen for their grandkids when their own children didn’t get to believe in it. Lmao.

Latest posts

Top Bottom