Hawk with gun shot wound...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....and pity the dumb@ss who shot it

This a dozen times over. I have lots of hawks that hang around the woods behind my place and they occasionally land in the yard to catch a meal so I love looking at them. I keep a spotting scope handy just to get a really good view.

Tulsa Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For future reference Wild Heart Ranch rehabilitates and raises injured, orphan, and sick wild animals, and birds (no domestic animals). When I went there the staff was extremely nice and you could tell they really care about the animals. This is the place that is on the news all the time for rehabilitating eagles, etc... and releasing them. :thumb:

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called wild heart ranch (if that is the place in Foyle sp) and left a message. I also sent them a message on the computer. No reply. No replies from anyone.

I also called wildcare? I think that was the place that gave me some local numbers but none of them returned my messages either. Not sure why, if they were to have seen a post I left in several places it would have been nice to at least get a reply.

At this point it does not matter, but like you said I may need help in the future. I have all the numbers and if I see anyone in need I will pass them along and hope that person gets at least a return call.

Latest posts

Top Bottom