Heartland Outdoors Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dam that is good news. i will have to put them in the budget. got a membership at okc gun club cuz that was my best option i figured, but now this is looking pretty good....

MISph1t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just an FYI I was in there earlier today and they have lowered prices on their guns as well. Seemed to be pretty reasonable on a lot of things.

Fister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard the same thing. That's a steal at that price. Much MUCH better than H&H. If they didn't have a poor location, they'd be able to command the $1,000.

Not a steal imho. And they do have caliber restriction. Try taking a 50bmg in there and see what they say.

And as far as commanding the $1000 mark, yeah right! Not in this lifetime. I have been to lots of ranges that are a hell of a lot better than anything we have in the metro area and they all cost less for membership. I too like the store and think the range is nice. I also dispise H&H more so than most here but honestly you can please everyone. They do offer a good service for the money. They could use some of their crew members being replaced though.

They are still high on their membership fees. Range time for stop in is high as well. $7 a day should be the flat rate period. If you bring a friend that uses only your rented lane it should me $3 a head up to two adults. Family plans should be the same price as regular memberships. There should be a LEO, FF, EMS, Mil, Vet discounted rates. Something to the tune of 15% off would be acceptable and encouraging.

Lets face the facts here.
Any govt agency types or former agency types will likely shoot a lot. So they stand to make more off of them than an average civi.

Families in group will shoot more than regular civi's as well. Including a variety of calibers. Granted they will likley shoot less often. They will make up in sales well over the amount they intend to drag out of them up from on membership fees currently. Not to mention if you treat them right and hook them young they will be a good customer for many years to come.

Who ever designed their business plan really had a bad case of tunnel vision IMHO. They seemed to be 100% focused on how much they could rake out of people up front as well as along the road. That in itself put alot of people off.

People in general like to feel that they have good value for their money spent. Currently there are really no ranges in the metro area that provide this across the board. When someone finally opens up a mega plex type range these other places will be closed up in no time flat IMHO.

OKC gun club is the most diverse range we currently have for all alround general purpose. However their restrictions are very disapointing. That and their "Work Day" BS is crap IMHO. Their price is overly high for what is provided as well IMHO. I am however hard to please and expect better than what Okies feel is acceptable though.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to lots of ranges that are a hell of a lot better than anything we have in the metro area and they all cost less for membership. They are still high on their membership fees. Range time for stop in is high as well. $7 a day should be the flat rate period. If you bring a friend that uses only your rented lane it should me $3 a head up to two adults.

You are living in a Fantasy Land. Do some internet research of range fees around the nation and you will find H&H at $9.50 a day is a steal. It doesn't take much looking to discover that $150 annual membership ($125 dollars to renew) which includes free range time and targets is hard to beat as well.

When someone finally opens up a mega plex type range these other places will be closed up in no time flat IMHO.

Wow...what's stopping you? :sunbath:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are living in a Fantasy Land. Do some internet research of range fees around the nation and you will find H&H at $9.50 a day is a steal. It doesn't take much looking to discover that $150 annual membership ($125 dollars to renew) which includes free range time and targets is hard to beat as well.

May I, being the ol' drunk I am just say DITTO to FALGuys reply? Just sayin':hellno: 'cause I am an ol' fool?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKC gun club is the most diverse range we currently have for all alround general purpose. However their restrictions are very disapointing. That and their "Work Day" BS is crap IMHO. Their price is overly high for what is provided as well IMHO. I am however hard to please and expect better than what Okies feel is acceptable though.

I really like the OKC Gun Club and would have no problem with their workday requirement except I work nights and have not figured out how to work this in yet. I will figure out something though because it is a great range.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

May I, being the ol' drunk I am just say DITTO to FALGuys reply? Just sayin':hellno: 'cause I am an ol' fool?

Now, you two fine gentlemen know how I feel about H&H and their prices overall, but I have to say that the range is a GREAT value for anyone who even shoots only once or twice a month.

Although others get on here occasionally to piss and moan about those wayward range employees, I got nuthin' but love for those guys! You guys know how hard I was to please and I stand back and watch everytime I come in ... I can't find a bad thing to say about the boys behind the range counter (and ya'll know I would if I could!! LOL) ... :fallangel

Latest posts

Top Bottom