Heck with bologna - who loves Spam? :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fried, both sides extra crispy, white bread with mustard, a sprinkle of chipotle powder and cheddar cheese.

I could eat it everyday, but I rarely buy it for feeling guilty about putting it in my body.

So, the "peckers an lips " through you off??

"The gel" is actually sterile and anti-microbotic.....
Yeah , you can eat it ...And put it on your wounds...
Double Duty in the ol' BOB

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all you guys that say your wife won't buy it, you know where the grocery store is located don't you? Go buy it yourself, heck even the Dollar Stores carry it if you don't want to go to the big box stores. I bought a can earlier today, inspired by this thread.

Lol. And to the folks who ate it cause they were poor. If you were really really poor you ate " Treet", spams nastier cousin. We were poor but I could not go the Treet stuff.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. And to the folks who ate it cause they were poor. If you were really really poor you ate " Treet", spams nastier cousin. We were poor but I could not go the Treet stuff.

Now that you mention it, Treet was what I ate as a kid, I couldn't remember the name! I don't know that I had the "real Spam" until I was an adult out on my own. Probably 20+.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, before I read this thread, I started a thread with an image in it, asking for folks to "name the OSA members" in the photo.

Now, I see I should have read this thread first and my question would have been answered.

Name These OSA Members

OK. I grew up in what some would call a poor home, but we seldom EVER had SPAM.

Plus, I worked hard for many-a-year to avoid having to buy the stuff.

So there.....

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to periodically indulge in Spam. I love the stuff, it is good heated in the microwave, but it is much better fried in a cast iron skillet. My second favorite method is cooking in a George Forman grill, but I have trouble slicing it to the same thickness so that all the slices cook at the same rate.

Cheese slicer is what I use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom