Heck with bologna - who loves Spam? :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do,
cut off a couple chunks, coat in brown suger, drop in hot oil cook , slap on bread with miracle whip and cheese...........gawd, makes me want to go deer huntin..........:thumbup3:

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...But the question remains, any of you guys ever tried the different flavors there are out there???? I've never been brave enough. <sigh>

Spam
Spam Lite
Spam 25% Less Sodium
Spam Oven Roasted Turkey

Spam Black Pepper
Spam Jalapeno
Spam Teriyaki
Spam with Real Hormel Bacon
Spam with Chorizo Seasoning
Spam with Cheese
Spam Hot & Spicy
Spam Hickory Smoke Flavored...

The first four are the only ones I've tried. SPAM/SPAM-Lite/SPAM reduced sodium are all good. In fact, I prefer the light or reduced sodium to the original now. The turkey was OK but it tastes too different to me and, IMHO, SPAM is a highly specialized acquired taste so the turkey doesn't really scratch my SPAM itch.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all you guys that say your wife won't buy it, you know where the grocery store is located don't you? Go buy it yourself, heck even the Dollar Stores carry it if you don't want to go to the big box stores. I bought a can earlier today, inspired by this thread.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all you guys that say your wife won't buy it, you know where the grocery store is located don't you? Go buy it yourself, heck even the Dollar Stores carry it if you don't want to go to the big box stores. I bought a can earlier today, inspired by this thread.

i.imgur.com_sSJQgmW.gif

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I agree it is a great food to stock the cupboard with, in case of emergency. Power out, snowed in, something like that... Spam'll do. The wife won't touch it, but she probably will if we need to. I need to go get some today, the hot dogs I substituted at 3AM didn't cover my craving.

But the question remains, any of you guys ever tried the different flavors there are out there???? I've never been brave enough. <sigh>

Spam
Spam Lite
Spam 25% Less Sodium
Spam Oven Roasted Turkey
Spam Black Pepper
Spam Jalapeno
Spam Teriyaki
Spam with Real Hormel Bacon
Spam with Chorizo Seasoning
Spam with Cheese
Spam Hot & Spicy
Spam Hickory Smoke Flavored

What other varieties can you think of that sound good? :D I'm sure if Jalapeno is out there, some of you guys will say you want Spam with Habanero or Spam with Ghost Chili or something. lol

What about Pepper Jack Spam? Pineapple glazed Spam (ala ham baked with pineapple slices, etc.)? Chipotle Spam? I might have to try some Tony Chachere's Spam! :D

Hey, maybe there's a place for Spam in my armadillo eggs? :D I really need to think on that one...

WOW! :shocked: I had no idea there were that many flavors ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom