Heck with bologna - who loves Spam? :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am a Spammer. Love it as much as I love Boloney. Fried Spam n gravy or BBQ n Spam, Spam mac n cheese, Spam hash......yes I am a Spammer.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thick sliced, fried in skillet with garlic powder and chili powder...........place on toast with sunny side up egg and enjoy. keeps the ladies away for couple of days though.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to periodically indulge in Spam. I love the stuff, it is good heated in the microwave, but it is much better fried in a cast iron skillet. My second favorite method is cooking in a George Forman grill, but I have trouble slicing it to the same thickness so that all the slices cook at the same rate.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Raised on it, almost every Saturday for lunch as a kid cause my dad liked it so that pretty much meant we liked it too or had to if you wanted to eat. I like it and my kids eat it with me but wife wont touch it. Shes too classy for us. Fried with mayo, tomato, lettuce on white bread.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When we lived in Wainwright Alaska it was a staple. Hamburger meat was $9.00 a pound. A can of Spam less then half that. Spam tacos, Spam lasagana, Spam & Eggs, Grilled Spam, anyway you want it including plain fried Spam on pilot bread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom