Help me out guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Martin has the lower to be engraved, and I am applying for the stamp on it. He is out of cans right now, but am getting one from him when they come in. I have the LPK with a DPMS hammer, KNS pins, Mil Spec CTR, buffer and spring, Josh is ordering the Billet upper and 6" barrel. :woohoo1:

I am having to buy a few parts at a time, but am trying to time it so that it is ready when the stamps are approved. I still need the DD rail, remaining upper pieces, sights, BCG, mmags, and Hahn block.:drooling:

Gillman you ought to swap that fire control group out for the Rock River 2 stage trigger. Best extra money I spent on mine, my first rifle was built with the DPMS kit and the trigger left alot to be desired imho. You can shoot the new one tomorrow at the match if you want to give it a try.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"well everyone knows AR means assault rifle!!!!11"

Speaking of scatterguns, still have the Benelli, Mike?

Actually the "AR" in AR-15 stands for ArmaLite, not Assault Rifle.

The ArmaLite AR-5 was a break open .22Hornet/.410.
The ArmaLite AR-7 was a takedown .22LR http://www.armaliterifles.com/category/1424-armalite_ar7_clones.aspx
There was also an ArmaLite AR-17 that was a 12ga shotgun. http://store.vintagepaperads.com/servlet/-strse-14975/1964-Armalite-AR-dsh-17-12/Detail

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, but common sense about what attorney's do when it comes to shooting incidents should be a clue.

Why do police departments have policies that only allow officers to carry certain guns or certain types of ammo or require that they only carried issued ammo? Why are they required to qualify and maintain records of qualifications?

Liability

Firearms and ammo are two different things. People always throw out claims like you made about liability when there is zero evidence to support it even by your own admission. If your department allows personally owned weapons to be carried then the only liability is on the individual as to the quality of parts they decide to use.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say build it!

But use a piston upper bought already assembled and then put ur lower together with the grip, LPK, and stock YOU like best that fits u.

Latest posts

Top Bottom