Here Is A Couple Of Questions For Uvalde Victim Relatives To Ask ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact likely is, we will never get rid of all guns, no matter what kind of ban the government imposes. criminals will have them, and they WILL BE bought, and sold, the price will just be higher, like booze during prohibition! We will absolutly never get rid of NUTS, SPOILED BRATS, that do dreadful things like MURDER LITTLE KIDS FOR FOR ATTENTION! The only thing we can actually change is, THE KIND OF ATTENTION THEY GET, RIGHT? If the lap dog news media would portray these morons for what they really are, not poor kids that didn't get the toy they wanted fro Christmnas, and that caused them to do this, but SPOILED, SELFISH, BRATS THAT CARE ABSOLUTLY NOITHING FOR ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES, AND WHAT THEY WANT! MAKE THEM LOOK BAD IN THE PUBLIC EYES, LIKE THEY DO POLITICIANS THAT TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE NEWS MEDIA, THAT COIULD ACTUALL HELP PREVENT SOME OF THESE TRAGEDIES, COULDN'T IT?

Kandyman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
More questions:
Where did the shooter (Wendy's employee) get $3,500 to buy the rifles, ammo and vest?
If this kid had a troubled past and was posting threatening information online that authorities should have been aware of, how did it slip through especially with his Form 4473?
And LEOs waiting outside while kids get slaughtered, just like at Parkland HS - something stinks.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Classrooms have windows. Some kids were helped to escape, out the windows, by TEACHERS.

Why is the "teacher" that propped open a door "required to be locked" and checked same door TWICE, NOT in custody and being intensely investigated and interrogated.

Why 2 timelines being reported.

US MARSHALLS, FBI, BATF agents ON SCENE. Principal and Chief (not on scene) in charge?
This is the type stuff I'm talking about! Someone that has likely never taught a class on day in their life, only read books written by someone else, that have never done it, making rules for real teachers, that are doing the job every day! Then we CRITICIZE THEM, without knowing anything about the real situation! ARE WE SO DUMB WE MUST HAVE A WRITTEN PROCEDURE TO TELL US HOW TO WIPE OUR REAR, WRITTEN BY SOME PARISITE THE AT MOOCHED OFF MOM, AND DAD, THEIR WHOLE LIFE, AND NEVER ACTUALLY HAD TO DO ANYTHING? THIS IS A PART OF THE PROBLEM IN MY OPINION!

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering why the guy wouldn’t have had a gun in his vehicle and had to borrow one from the barber, and I‘m also wondering how bad is the neighborhood that the barber has to keep a shotgun handy. :anyone:
I wondered the same thing about hi having a firearm on him or in his vehicle since he is LE? And as far as the barber having a shotgun… it’s really close to mexico and lots of illegals pass thru there ( I have been there many times ) and they will break in and steal t survive !

Latest posts

Top Bottom