Here's a question about carrying past the signs... for those who do so.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never been made, and probably never will be. But, if somehow Blart was to spot my gat and tell me I had to leave, I'd just do so quietly, without argument or further discussion. And I'd do so immediately. Now if Blart were to then try to detain me, to perhaps grab and twist my arm, for example, or put me in a three-stooges kinda headlock or something and maybe gimme a knuckle-noogie on the noggin whilst going "Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck" why then I'd say in a loud and authoritative voice "Unhand me, you Ruffian! Unhand at once, I say!"

Then, I would fall to the floor and writhe, as if in great pain, clutching my arm, leg, neck, nose, groin, whatever and claim that Blart, in his overzealous attempts to stop me from leaving; to prevent me from obeying the law, if you will, has now caused me both grievous physical harm and mental anguish. And that his supervisor and the company for whom they work failed to provide adequate training in handling such situations, resulting in irreparable damages to both my corpus and cranium. I'd even go so far as to call "The Law Offices Of Dan Dailey" or maybe one of the barristers here on OSA would like to take the case on; I know we got us more'n a couple of law dawgs in here. Yep, I'd sue the living crap outta them and then when the Movie Theater was mine, all mine, I'd rename it "The Druryj Moving Pics Parlor, Beer Joint and Laundromat" (after a thorough remodel of course cause I really like the idea of doing laundry in a beer joint for some reason) and I'd heavily advertise here on OSA in the classifieds for all ya'lls bidness, offering a substantial discount to all OSA members who ain't on my Why you Bum List...so the three of you could come watch a show, drink a beer or two, and do your laundry. I might even hire that poor unemployed sap, Blart, in a show of good will, to wash-n-fold your duds and run brewkis.

Ok dude, I cracked up at Ruffian, and I'd patronize your Laundromat.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never been made, and probably never will be. But, if somehow Blart was to spot my gat and tell me I had to leave, I'd just do so quietly, without argument or further discussion. And I'd do so immediately. Now if Blart were to then try to detain me, to perhaps grab and twist my arm, for example, or put me in a three-stooges kinda headlock or something and maybe gimme a knuckle-noogie on the noggin whilst going "Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck" why then I'd say in a loud and authoritative voice "Unhand me, you Ruffian! Unhand at once, I say!"

Then, I would fall to the floor and writhe, as if in great pain, clutching my arm, leg, neck, nose, groin, whatever and claim that Blart, in his overzealous attempts to stop me from leaving; to prevent me from obeying the law, if you will, has now caused me both grievous physical harm and mental anguish. And that his supervisor and the company for whom they work failed to provide adequate training in handling such situations, resulting in irreparable damages to both my corpus and cranium. I'd even go so far as to call "The Law Offices Of Dan Dailey" or maybe one of the barristers here on OSA would like to take the case on; I know we got us more'n a couple of law dawgs in here. Yep, I'd sue the living crap outta them and then when the Movie Theater was mine, all mine, I'd rename it "The Druryj Moving Pics Parlor, Beer Joint and Laundromat" (after a thorough remodel of course cause I really like the idea of doing laundry in a beer joint for some reason) and I'd heavily advertise here on OSA in the classifieds for all ya'lls bidness, offering a substantial discount to all OSA members who ain't on my Why you Bum List...so the three of you could come watch a show, drink a beer or two, and do your laundry. I might even hire that poor unemployed sap, Blart, in a show of good will, to wash-n-fold your duds and run brewkis.
Now that is a fella who plans ahead on how to handle a sitchiashun!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BUT, would you allow us to carry?

You haven't answered that question with your tirade.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well yeah. How else we gonna shoot the joint up if we don't have our guns with us when we get all likkered up?
Then you might want to sell hot (or corn) dogs, beer nuts, pickled eggs, etc. so your sales aren't mostly from likker, just in case the laundromat services don't do so well.

Or maybe add a gun range... :drunk2:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then you might want to sell hot (or corn) dogs, beer nuts, pickled eggs, etc. so your sales aren't mostly from likker, just in case the laundromat services don't do so well.

Or maybe add a gun range... :drunk2:
Good thinking cuz I doubt a bunch of gunslingin drunks care if their laundry is done!

Last edited:

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with ya bro. Not spending a dime in any theater when I can watch the same movie at home.

I go Sunday afternoons in Sand Springs, it's $19.04 all together for five of us before 4:00 PM otherwise I'm out at normal pricing. Not that I really looked but I don't think there's a gun buster sign there either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom