Here's a question about carrying past the signs... for those who do so.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go Sunday afternoons in Sand Springs, it's $19.04 all together for five of us before 4:00 PM otherwise I'm out at normal pricing. Not that I really looked but I don't think there's a gun buster sign there either.
I get the family outing issue. No argument from me for enjoying that experience. Not many families actually get together anymore, so if you can get that done, it's a good thing. :clap3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Druryj would most likely require the possession of a firearm. It would be a good place to show off the BBQ rig.
You would also need to put a pool table in amongst the Maytags.
Yes! A 65 Shelby Mustang table would be nice! $12,000 today and today only.

imageService

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t submit to it. And to me if you aren’t able to go in to see the movie they should have to give the money back. They could just go up to people and accuse them of something and cause enough of a scene that the person wants to leave. Then the place gets the money for nothing. Even if I carry past a sign that doesn’t give them the right to take my money and then say you have to leave and we are keeping your money. That ain’t right.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMO, if you knowingly break their rules, accept the consequences like an adult. If the employee asks you to raise your shirt to confirm it so that he doesn't kick you out by mistake? No harm done. Ain't like it's the gubment ordering you to, so just leave if you're so very offended by his request.

You know the rules going in the theater and you've been given great service for years, be respectful to the owner when you break his rules (even if it's a dumb rule). Basically, my opinion is people ought to "take it like a man."

Also... asking for a refund is beyond stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom