Hey Coffee Lovers.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coffee ground in the factory isn't as stale as it used to be.
Try the Folger's Columbian already ground.
I won't stoop to grinding my own beans. I'm not some bean-grinding drudge.
Let the little people grind your beans.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have any of you guys ever had that stuff that has come from a rodent's behind? It's pretty expensive and I've never tried it. Maybe it's not technically a rodent, but it looks like a rodent.
Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coffee in the morning for quick start. Coffee at night...I fall asleep. I have fallen asleep in my recliner with a cup of coffee in my hand.

Now ice tea is a different story. My wife brews the tea..two family size bags..then fills up a pitcher with water and mixes in the tea.

Boil water first, turn off fire, drop in tea bags. If you boil the tea bags its extremely bitter.

The thing about ice tea...it keeps me awake...wide awake. My wife won't let me drink ice tea past 7:30pm. If I do, I'm bouncing off the walls like a first grader on Christmas morning.

Instant tea is fighting words to me...I'd rather drink a pregnant elephant's pi$$ than instant tea.

I do love my ice tea...ice and tea...nuthin' else.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palm Civet! That's what I was thinking of. You know, the guy that first looked at a load of palm civet shi+ and decided it might just make a really good cup of coffee... That guy was not just an adventurer, that guy was a connoisseur.

I'm sure that was easier than rectally inserting a straw into the civet, but then straws are sissy sticks and no man should use them.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drinks pots of coffee every day. I have recently tried this and love it. No real roller coaster of energy like I get from most coffee. http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/pabl10orco.html I don't mind some Starbucks but most of theirs are too bitter. But I'm a coffee fein at least two pots a day maybe more. No trouble sleeping after a delicious cup of joe either. Coffee for breakfast lunch dinner and an after dinner snack as well.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_22_adagepeh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom