Hillary's roll out. The first week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How would your rate it?

According to the MSM it was a great meet and greet with the local people in the state and along the road in gas stations and coffee shops. She is really getting to meet and know the middle class, talk to them and get their feelings about the government.

Really?

According to other media, its been a carefully orchestrated event with Liberal operatives brought in for the "not so casual meetings with common folk"

The "casual meeting at the coffee shop" was carefully orchestrated for the camera as well.

At the community college in Monticello the school was put on lock down while she was in the area conducting "random" interviews.

Stopped at a Chipotle's, parked the scoobie van in a handicapped parking spot, and never tipped the wait staff.

This is how a person that says they want to be President and "champion of women's rights" operates?

The lies this woman can tell will fill a book.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, I don't tip fast food that isn't delivered to my car either. Seems really petty to throw that in there (for whoever wrote it)
I tip all those minimum wage folks for the record. If there is a tip jar at the checkout, I'm in. They built my sammich and had to listen to my HUH? could you repeat that.

They are doing their best to make a living, and I personally don't have an issue with throwing some $$ their way.

All of that out of the way, if Hillary was really wanting to make an impression about trying to help the middle class, she would have taken off the big sunglasses and dropped a Ben Franklin in the tip jar to actually help the folks she says she wants to help.

But NOOOOO! She slithered into the place, and slimed out, into her van parked in the handicapped zone so she wouldn't have to walk very far.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tip all those minimum wage folks for the record. If there is a tip jar at the checkout, I'm in. They built my sammich and had to listen to my HUH? could you repeat that.

They are doing their best to make a living, and I personally don't have an issue with throwing some $$ their way.

All of that out of the way, if Hillary was really wanting to make an impression about trying to help the middle class, she would have taken off the big sunglasses and dropped a Ben Franklin in the tip jar to actually help the folks she says she wants to help.

But NOOOOO! She slithered into the place, and slimed out, into her van parked in the handicapped zone so she wouldn't have to walk very far.

Remember that her Chipotle visit was a carefully orchestrated PR stunt to portray her as "one of the common folk". They couldn't even get that right. :rolleyes2

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember that her Chipotle visit was a carefully orchestrated PR stunt to portray her as "one of the common folk". They couldn't even get that right. :rolleyes2

What about the statement that ALL of her grandparents were immigrants?

Buzzfeed got on ancestry.com and proved only one of her grandparents was an immigrant and was an infant.
Just another lie.
It's sad that the MSM is a champion of a pathological liar.

I expect Ace will be along to defend this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom