Hillary's roll out. The first week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The interesting thing about this latest and perhaps biggest Hillary Clinton scandal is the way in which this will likely be ignored and swept away. The established power structure and the savvy of the citizenry both are likely to fail the test. I hope I am wrong about this prediction.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see this one being swept away. Even the New York Times and the Washington Post are running stories about the scandals.

Google Uranium one and look at the hits.
Headline from the Business Insider: The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-clintons-putin-and-uranium-2015-4#ixzz3YBZsGomT

Yep you read it right. Russia now owns 20% of the US uranium production, and the Clinton Foundation got richer. All while she was Sec of State.

I have a theory. I think the dim party knows its her turn as president but don't want her. They can sit back, let the media tear her campaign to shreds using scandals, and then their golden choice will arise from the ashes to run.

She has to appear before Congress in may to answer questions about Benghazi and her private Email account.
Trey Gowdy is ready to rip her ass. That guy is a bulldog.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see this one being swept away. Even the New York Times and the Washington Post are running stories about the scandals.

Google Uranium one and look at the hits.
Headline from the Business Insider: The Clinton Foundation received millions from investors as Putin took over 20% of US uranium deposits

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-clintons-putin-and-uranium-2015-4#ixzz3YBZsGomT

Yep you read it right. Russia now owns 20% of the US uranium production, and the Clinton Foundation got richer. All while she was Sec of State.

I have a theory. I think the dim party knows its her turn as president but don't want her. They can sit back, let the media tear her campaign to shreds using scandals, and then their golden choice will arise from the ashes to run.

She has to appear before Congress in may to answer questions about Benghazi and her private Email account.
Trey Gowdy is ready to rip her ass. That guy is a bulldog.

Remember "BJ" Clinton giving the go ahead for the satellite navigation software to the Chinese? He didn't profit from that deal. Oh wait...

Same M.O. as always. And we all just thought those emails getting wiped were to cover up Benghazi. Benghazi, where people died, ain't squat compared to this deal. No friggin wonder she kept her own server! They need to get up there and grab Immelt's before it gets wiped too. Otherwise they will get off scot free with this, it ain't their 1st rodeo. Sometimes I think they do these things just to keep themselves entertained.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember "BJ" Clinton giving the go ahead for the satellite navigation software to the Chinese? He didn't profit from that deal. Oh wait...

Same M.O. as always. And we all just thought those emails getting wiped were to cover up Benghazi. Benghazi, where people died, ain't squat compared to this deal. No friggin wonder she kept her own server! They need to get up there and grab Immelt's before it gets wiped too. Otherwise they will get off scot free with this, it ain't their 1st rodeo. Sometimes I think they do these things just to keep themselves entertained.
Regarding emails, I've heard Tray Gowdy sent Hillary a list of 25 possible questions about her email account that will have to be answered under oath. One of them is:
Did you ever send the President of the United States any emails. Did he ever send you any? Its a gotcha question because of obummers statement that all gov emails must be saved. It will be interesting to hear the testimony.

Ok, I know even if she lies between her teeth nothing will happen, but it does put it out in public.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So...2008?

I've thought about that. Obummer came from nowhere but the media went instantly on his side. The Clinton machine came to an abrupt halt as far as the election at that time, but that didn't stop the collection of money from foreign governments in violation of an agreement she signed with Obama before taking the job as Sec of State to NOT take any foreign money.

I predict that will happen again. Do the Clintons care? No. Their foundation spends more on travel, and overhead than it gives away to charities. That alone brings a big flag.

Is anybody Nieve enough to think those millions of dollars of donations were made to a slush fund because they liked the Clintons?

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all think we are better,or above the law. It obviously doesn't apply to she or he.
I run the left lane as i see fit. She parks where she wants drives whatever speed she wants . Takes whomever money she wants and screams at you in her press conference . He takes whatever vows he's made as weak tea. I know whats good for me , they are way better , they know what's good for you.

Elance

Latest posts

Top Bottom