Hillary's roll out. The first week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't wanna see Hillary's roll or her saggy...... I think one of the requirements for a female president is that the be perky. Not some ole has been hag that couldn't even keep her husband happy.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really don't wanna see Hillary's roll or her saggy...... I think one of the requirements for a female president is that the be perky. Not some ole has been hag that couldn't even keep her husband happy.

Jack! why all the rage! Hillary claims to have spent her entire adult life on women and children issues. Hillary is now a proud grandmother that has seviced our country for several decades. At this point does it really matter how hot she is?

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tip all those minimum wage folks for the record. If there is a tip jar at the checkout, I'm in. They built my sammich and had to listen to my HUH? could you repeat that.

They are doing their best to make a living, and I personally don't have an issue with throwing some $$ their way.

All of that out of the way, if Hillary was really wanting to make an impression about trying to help the middle class, she would have taken off the big sunglasses and dropped a Ben Franklin in the tip jar to actually help the folks she says she wants to help.

But NOOOOO! She slithered into the place, and slimed out, into her van parked in the handicapped zone so she wouldn't have to walk very far.

WHERE is the "like" icon for this post? I watched this last night. Hillary's common folk approach didn't impress this young lady at all! http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/296...ntent=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Politics

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It helps to understand that her campaign roll-out is not meant for the consumption/approval of the general public. This is all created for/by the Washington Press Corps and these people are very pro-Hillary. Hillary's campaign staff doesn't care if her detractors are snickering at her. Her campaign managers and media allies understand that they'll be spending billions in ad dollars and will be orchestrating the next Dem White House run as a joint Hillary/MSM project.

To these people, our opinions don't matter. This is propaganda and press manipulation at the highest levels. And, if you've ever wondered, this is what soft tyranny looks like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom