Hillary's roll out. The first week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL, you left out that little fact that the students were not required to stand and cheer, which they did in great numbers.

I "left it out" because it's meaningless.

You also alluded to that was a bad thing that they were required to be there now didn't you?

You inferring what has not been implied is your issue.

Why would I have made a fuss when the same rules of attendance applied if Hillary spoke there?

Because you're an unabashed, shameless, over-the-top hypocrite.

Hillary would never have spoken there and you know that. She couldn't have carefully orchestrated the "casual" meetings with democratic operatives.

She only goes to colleges where hand picked students are fed canned questions, while the rest of the student body is locked down like criminals in their classrooms.

You keep spewing like that and pretty soon people might take you for a hypocrite. Oh...

I suspect you also didn't read the rest of the thread, and only stopped at my reply.

As if often the case, you're wrong.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this a case of déjà vu---During Obama campaigns it was made a big NO-NO to call him Hussein and now during Ms. Clinton's campaign it has been made a big NO-NO to call her Hillary???:scratch::uhh::anyone:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I "left it out" because it's meaningless.

You inferring what has not been implied is your issue.

Because you're an unabashed, shameless, over-the-top hypocrite.

You keep spewing like that and pretty soon people might take you for a hypocrite. Oh...

As if often the case, you're wrong.

LOL, you fail. New video out today shows the kids at the Iowa college where Hillary had a canned meeting with "common folk" (dim operatives) holding signs at their windows saying they were locked in their classrooms.
Hillary snuck into a back door while the press was cordoned off to answer the predetermined questions, and answer session. No press was allowed inside.

How is she going to defend her position when her/their money is made from the 1% and she says she wants to align with the middle class?

I'd also like you to explain away how Bills speaking fee's almost doubled while she was in office as Secretary of State, most of which was speeches overseas BTW, and declined right after she left that office?

At least Cruz spoke to an audience, without teleprompters BTW, then did a meet and greet with common students.

Rubio's announcement was followed by him immediately going outside the building and shaking hands with the crowd that couldn't enter because there was no more space inside.

This is a pretty cool thing going around right now. Can you name three major items that Hillary accomplished in her term as Senator or as Secretary of state?

It's pretty amazing that nobody can to date. Can you help us out here?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL, you fail. New video out today shows the kids at the Iowa college where Hillary had a canned meeting with "common folk" (dim operatives) holding signs at their windows saying they were locked in their classrooms.
Hillary snuck into a back door while the press was cordoned off to answer the predetermined questions, and answer session. No press was allowed inside.

How is she going to defend her position when her/their money is made from the 1% and she says she wants to align with the middle class?

I'd also like you to explain away how Bills speaking fee's almost doubled while she was in office as Secretary of State, most of which was speeches overseas BTW, and declined right after she left that office?

At least Cruz spoke to an audience, without teleprompters BTW, then did a meet and greet with common students.

Rubio's announcement was followed by him immediately going outside the building and shaking hands with the crowd that couldn't enter because there was no more space inside.

This is a pretty cool thing going around right now. Can you name three major items that Hillary accomplished in her term as Senator or as Secretary of state?

It's pretty amazing that nobody can to date. Can you help us out here?

Maybe you have a reading comprehension issue? In this very thread I wrote, " I don't care for Hillary at all." Are we clear on that now? Any question on what "I don't care for Hillary at all." means?

You're so blinded by your "us v. them" mentality you seem unable to grasp that the some people's political ideology is not limited to R or D.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is just so typical of you. I don't care for Hillary at all. Unless the GOP candidate is a knucklehead (like Ted Cruz).
Sorry, this is your quote.
Since Cruz seems to be among the front runners at this time. We have to assume your favoring hillary at this time.

Now about those three major accomplishments. Have you taken the time to think of any?

Latest posts

Top Bottom