How do you define a gun snob?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got all snobby and took my P-01 to the range today. I've had it for several months but had only taken it to the range once before today. Those things sure are a joy to run. Very comfortable shooting gun!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got all snobby and took my P-01 to the range today. I've had it for several months but had only taken it to the range once before today. Those things sure are a joy to run. Very comfortable shooting gun!

Piston10 and I went shooting at H&H today; took some Glocks, our Smith Snubs, a Smitrh .22, and the CZ Compact. Wooooeeee, we had a good time! The CZ is a super pistol but that 642 of Piston's has the smoothest trigger I ever jerked on a J-Frame.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
druryj said:
Piston10 and I went shooting at H&H today; took some Glocks, our Smith Snubs, a Smitrh .22, and the CZ Compact. Wooooeeee, we had a good time! The CZ is a super pistol but that 642 of Piston's has the smoothest trigger I ever jerked on a J-Frame.

And us snobs shot the stinkin smith .22 best of all of them!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night I wore an ascot and carried one of my P7k3 pistols.

cdn.blisstree.com_files_2012_08_mckayla_not_impressed_template.jpeg

J/K JB!!

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People who know no other. People who don't shoot creatively. People who believe too much of what they hear. People who expect something expensive to be something extraordinary. People who disregard practicality.

Latest posts

Top Bottom