How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Second, do you really think I would blow my personal OPSEC by engaging in activities that would allow someone watching me to have a true picture of my abilities? It's obvious you are a rank amateur.

I'm at 2A and Tulsa Firearms training regularly.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not claim I am some high speed special operations guru. I do claim that I have self-taught skills, situational awareness, and carefully honed tradecraft skills that put me in the top 1% of potential operators. I have done everything from conduct surviellance operations to purposefully engaging multiple assailants in physical confrontations to test my skill set and skill level.

You are a self-taught doofus; in the top 1% of Doofussness. You can't even spell surveillance correctly. I call total BS on everything you said. Go troll away somewhere else little man; I have grown tired of you. You are now dismissed.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Second, do you really think I would blow my personal OPSEC by engaging in activities that would allow someone watching me to have a true picture of my abilities? It's obvious you are a rank amateur.

I'm at 2A and Tulsa Firearms training regularly.

Yeppers. Definitely a Troll.

Somebody bring in the cage.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not telling you were I work, except to say I have a lot of contact with the public at large. I also sell Rodan & Fields products. You can have your own business too if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom