How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What have I done to piss all of you off? I feel better carrying multiple weapons. I am confident in my ability to engag multiple targets simultaneously. I train, train, train, and train some more. I am prepared to do what is necessary to emerge from any situation as the victor, not the victim.

If the situation involves you getting in water I would suggest a PFD be added to the mess. :)

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the Blue Moons were beer?

Possibly, but this is the official nomenclature and description. I suspect your information is not commonly known. Reb should be along soon to clarify this for us.
On the other hand, that would explain going plus-squared on the load out requirement.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Possibly, but this is the official nomenclature and description. I suspect your information is not commonly known. Reb should be along soon to clarify this for us.
On the other hand, that would explain going plus-squared on the load out requirement.

I see I'm negative squared on the load out requirement.
I'll ascertain my Op Sec and make corrections.

Over and out.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I'm back on the game. I'm glad nobody got banned.

Is there a limit on the number of guns one can carry? Is there number that is practical or is it too subjective?

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I'm back on the game. I'm glad nobody got banned.

Is there a limit on the number of guns one can carry? Is there number that is practical or is it too subjective?

Other than the obvious physiological limitations? I suppose not. However, I would think at some quantity the ability to function normally would be impacted. I suspect a "Here, hold my M-1 and this shotty while I pay for my Big Gulp" said to a random placeholder in the check out line MAY create a buzz. I could be wrong tho.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a custom Andy Artoonian double rig. I have a double mag pouch. I carry one speed strip for the .44. I carry a 9 inch italian stiletto by AGA Champolin. I also have a Streamight C4 and Leatheman multitool.

That is funny because in another thread you said you carry your glocks in a galco jackass rig. Which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom