How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Son, every one of shots strikes their intended target. Because I am confident in my skill set, I don't need the crutch of multiple high capacity weapons. As for my riata, well, under the right circumstances, I may have to hang a son of a *****.

You're another one of the trolls. If you carry antique colts, you must be dumb or joking. Why not avail yourself of the most up to date technology?

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is only half of my concealed EDC kit. The rest I can't reveal....
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_22_y5u4u9ev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sam.jpg

This is my EDC. These bad boys ride in my twin CARtoonian shoulder rig. I,ve covered my face for OPSEC reasons.
I have a multi barreled pepper box in each boot and a pocket full of mini dynamite sticks that look like cigars.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're another one of the trolls. If you carry antique colts, you must be dumb or joking. Why not avail yourself of the most up to date technology?

Did the rest of ya'll know that JB is a troll? Well here it is; his troll-ness has been revealed by none other than the totally OPSEC'd Infowar Rebel. Must be factual then since our man I.R. is, by his own words, in the top 1% of "operators".

P.S.
I have to hide behind my screen name (druryj) for reasons of OPSEC. I figure there must be a lot of guys named "Drury, J." in Yukon so I am probably completely secure from all you trolls and other "non-operators".

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
P.S.
I have to hide behind my screen name (druryj) for reasons of OPSEC. I figure there must be a lot of guys named "Drury, J." in Yukon so I am probably completely secure from all you trolls and other "non-operators".

For example, my name is Drury, J and I live in Yukon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom