How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For myself, i carry at least 4 CAT-T tourniquets, two packs of z rolled combat gauze, a roll of Kerlix, 2 Israeli pressure dressings, 1000 ml of Ringers lactated, 1000 ml of normal saline along with three saline lock kits,(the extra one is because i usually mess one up), a collapsible neck brace, pneumatic compression pants, folding stretcher, field surgical kit, and sponge bob band aids with matching butterfly closures.

Most of this fits in my murse. The stretcher i have to strap to my thigh.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, all my gear is for self aid.

Oh, Ok. Get that many holes in you, a guy needs a lot of tampons to fill the holes. I didn't see that in your list?

I only carry the ammo I have on hand for first aid. Bite off the bullet, pour the powder into the wound and light it off to Cauterize it. I saw Audi Murphy, and Wild Bill Hickock do that a lot of times, and they still won the heart of the saloon girl, every time.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll be your friend.

I carry a S & 640. I'm gonna buy 4 more. 1 on each hip, 1 on each ankle and 1 SOB. I'm also gonna buy the little belt buckle NAA and then I'm gonna buy 4 more. 1 for each front pocket and 1 for each back pocket. Then ima buy a neck knife and 2 boot knives. Then ima buy a back pack n carry 2 leather man's and a super mag light and all my ammo.

oh and ima buy a humvee to drive my family around. I think that'll cover alot n keep my family safe.

I'm with ya man.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you have your wife take your picture when you're geared up and post that here? I'm having a hard time visualizing how all that looks and works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom