How many surgeries have you had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both left and right rotator cuff repairs, both Knees total replacement, Right Hip Replacement, Left index Fingertip amputation, Right hand GSW (Glock 27). Both eyes cataract repair, so that's 9 for me most of which have been since I retired. Not exactly what I envisioned as my "Golden Years". Oops, forgot my younger years, Tonsillectomy, Bunionectomy, Umbilical Hernia repair so that makes 12 ...

Last edited:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This makes the fourth OSA thread regarding things I feel absolutely no need to discuss with you all...

1) My financial situation
2) My sex life
3) What I do on the toilet
4) My medical issues

But that's in over 3 years, so not bad! :rollingla

Easy.

My financial situation (1), my sex life (2) and medical issues (4) are all in the shitter (3)

Done.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feb. 2020. It hurt worse than it looked…..LMAO
1658025828484.png

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had 3 major surgeries (two fasciotomies, one for each calf, ACL reconstruction), 2 minor surgeries (wisdom teeth needed to be cut out and a spot of skin cancer removed from my nose) and one outpatient (small spot of skin cancer from my scalp, took one stitch to close). The longest was actually the surgery on my nose as they had to cut it then send that off the lap to verify all was gone. Had to repeat that twice, was there for over 6 hours and had to have my nose re-numbed 5 times. My ACL was by far the most painful as they did a patella graft where they took 1/3 of my patella tendon and turned it into a new ACL.

Spyforhire

Marksman
Reaction score
Just 2 for me. I have Crohn's disease though, and I've had more colonoscopies than I can count on my hands and feet. With that said, if you ever need tips, feel free to ask since I guess I'm expert level as a gastro patient.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had 3 major surgeries (two fasciotomies, one for each calf, ACL reconstruction), 2 minor surgeries (wisdom teeth needed to be cut out and a spot of skin cancer removed from my nose) and one outpatient (small spot of skin cancer from my scalp, took one stitch to close). The longest was actually the surgery on my nose as they had to cut it then send that off the lap to verify all was gone. Had to repeat that twice, was there for over 6 hours and had to have my nose re-numbed 5 times. My ACL was by far the most painful as they did a patella graft where they took 1/3 of my patella tendon and turned it into a new ACL.

Oh man ... I had one of those nose jobs done also!! I completely forgot about it until you posted. Had the same experience you did. Was there ALL damned day. Doc told me when he was done that if he had had to shave off one more layer he would have had to stick me in the hospital so they could "fix" the bridge of my nose right next to my right eye. He did such a good job you cannot even see the scar across my nose. It is FREAKY to think about how talented some doctors are at their craft.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This makes the fourth OSA thread regarding things I feel absolutely no need to discuss with you all...

1) My financial situation
2) My sex life
3) What I do on the toilet
4) My medical issues

But that's in over 3 years, so not bad! :rollingla
But aren't number (3) "terlit" activity and number (4) medical the same thing?
Wait - you'd have to discuss those to answer, ha ha.
Never mind, LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom