How much does your wife spend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My lovely wife makes about the same as I do, and spends little on makeup, clothes, etc...compared to what other folks say about their wives. And she can run a 12k cross country, and drag deer, as well as butcher them. She won't gut a deer, or bait trotlines, though. Everyone has their faults, I guess.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have know ideal how much my wife spends. And I don't worrie to much about it. It's what ever makes her happy. Besides she make more than I so. And she keeps track of all bills and how much we have. And if I find something I want or think I need I get it if its with in reason. About the only thing I'm buying now is ammo at Walmart.

This is us. I'm the "Minister of Finance" around here. GC finds something he wants, I make it happen. Other than that he has no clue ... I mean, really ... He has no clue what comes in or goes out. I've tried to show him -- really, I have -- he just doesn't want to fool with it. Says he trusts me ... Silly boy! :D We both get an allowance every month and like you the only thing we are "snaggin" is ammo ... when we find it ... lol

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I'm the cheapskate here. I have never worn make-up. The few times I tried to I found that it tended to migrate all over my face until I looked like the Joker. :pms2:

I also cut my own hair and like to keep my nails short and clean. I've never had much luck with the beauty industry so what you see is what you get. :naughty:

Your wife is lucky she has a beauty regimen that satisfies her. It sounds like her expense is just replacing the cosmetics as she uses them up. Nothing wrong with that. Even I buy a new bottle of hand lotion every 6 mos or so. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom