How not to win friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another nice young man just came by and bought it. He saw the stuff in my garage and asked if I reloaded. Said he tried reloading but did not find it worthwhile. So I gave him the old printer too.

I liked the first episode in this saga better. Nothing better than seeing a "snowflake" get warmed up...

...but at least you got rid of the card and made a bit of money. Also, weren't you offering that printer for free in another thread? If so, you gained some space as well.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, this is Edmond. It’s turning liberal rather quickly.
Whaddyamean turning?

I cannot stand Edmond. Everyone headed north on Broadway extension from I-44 at 4 p.m. is better than you. To me, they are bear bait and are going to be the first to arrive at the accident scene.

I was with a friend at the Crest store. As we were walking in a fellow asked us what we were looking at. We ignored the guy who then got into our faces. We stepped aside and went back to the van. He followed getting into his car then back out and walked into the store still shouting at us, "You muthaxxx!" My friend took out his Leatherman and pulled out the guy's tire stems and we left. Let me say right now I didn't approve of his actions. It was obvious to me the fellow had mental problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom