How not to win friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keepin it classy.
Hey, it beats this one... :drunk2:

t2_gstatic_com_images_7eb5e00d7fad3d9b223c96066fd9da5e._.jpg

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in a bad mood today because of pain and lack of sleep. Had a young man come by this morning to buy a video card I am selling. As usual I do my business in the garage to keep the 4 legged ankle biters out of the way.

Young man shows up (early 20s I think) looks around and sees brass, some reloading gear, few gun parts, etc. Kid swells up and huffs "I will not deal with someone who owns guns." Me being the kind, considerate person I am, ask if his sugar daddy might come by and pick the card up for him.

Thought he was going to attack me for a minute but instead he just called me a few names and left.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the kind of fine young man that will come back with a couple like minded fellows and try to help rid the world of them evil guns you got.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the kind of fine young man that will come back with a couple like minded fellows and try to help rid the world of them evil guns you got.

There is almost always someone here and awake, plus the dogs, we live in a cul-de-sac and there is a cop lives in the neighborhood. They try they will not like the results.

Latest posts

Top Bottom