How often do you exercise?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What type of exercise to you regularly engage in?

• Cardio (elevated heart rate) for 30+ min 2-3x a week

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Strength and Flexibility training 2-3+ times a week

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Cardio AND Strength/Flexibility mulitple times a week

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Reaching for the Cheetos is exhausting enough

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every morning and evening but I'm pretty sure it's not nearly as exhausting as what some of you guys do. I do my neck and back exercises, walk the dog (1 mile, sometimes more if the weather is nice) and then come home and do chores. By chores I mean housework and light farmwork (chickens and rabbits and garden). And I deliberately do it the hard way because I need to move around. I don't move around near as much as I used to and it shows ... Mostly from behind, but it definitely shows ... :nolike:

I am down 10 pounds in the last month though, so I must be doing something right. :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10 pounds a month is a great healthy rate Patti! Keep it up.

I'm ready for the balloon to go up. I'm a finely tuned athletic machine right now, hahaha!

LOL ... OK, I'm glad you are ready! But, let's give it 'til spring, shall we?? I'll be fitter by then, but even if I get back down to my "fighting weight" I'll never be "finely tuned" ever again. That ship has sailed ... and sunk ... :( Gravity is a harsh taskmaster ... :lookaroun :lmfao:

Bradley686

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well its close to a new year so we can all set new years resolutions to do better...right...
I try to go to the gym 5 times a week and do half cardio and half weights.
I do better when I am not on the road traveling for work, problem is I travel a lot.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I come from a long line of Hobo royalty! :lookaroun

oklahoma slim was my great uncle, very interesting character, I'm sure he would not approve of your hobo cannibalisms! LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom